Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Just a tiny little update

I am still waist deep in boxes that we are unpacking.  We made it here with a few hiccups along the way!  I can report that I have felt the baby tapping around in there occasionally when I am very still (which hasn't been often in the last week).  The sickness still hasn't subsided.  I somehow lost 2 lbs with our move (probably with the constant moving all day long) even with eating junk/fast food for a week!  I will post a better and more comprehensive update when I get my house organized enough to take photos.   During all of this, I am working on getting established in the local hospital/network of providers here at the new base so we can resume OB care ASAP.

(I also use exclamation points too much so I had to go back and edit and take out a few.  What can I say?  I guess that means I am excited about this.)

And we are 12 weeks now  -- hooray!  Next week we will be reaching the second trimester -- hopefully the pukies leave with the first trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment