Thursday, January 8, 2015

An Update on Our Update!!

After posting the last update I got an update from E with some slightly different dates-- everything is dependent on a timely period so if it shows up just one day late, everything shifts to the right by one day!  So our new dates that Dr. Levy has given us is that L's retrieval will be February 7/8/9 now.  They fly to the US on February 3 and stay until the 10th.  This means that we get to go visit them while they are here!  (As long as L is feeling well with all of the hormones and the stims).  They may not (probably won't?) come back for transfer-- we haven't actually talked about that detail so I want to see them while they are here for the week! 

That sets my date back about a week too.  I imagine as long as all testing goes well, that we should be transferring sometime around the end of the first week of March.  I haven't actually seen a timeline for me yet, but when we were there for the clinical testing, Dr. Levy said that we would be able to transfer about 5 wks post retrieval. 

Just as another note-- over there on the right side of the screen, if you scroll all the way up to the top, there is a box to enter your email address so you can get up to the minute updates!  You will get an email when I post an update so you won't miss a post!  So go ahead and subscribe to our blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment