Thursday, July 16, 2015

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!

So what I was alluding to last night -- I got the approval to share with everyone.  It is mostly my intended parents news so I wanted to make sure they were ready to share it before I did!

So this has been in the works for a couple of months but my intended parents are coming back to the States in September!  Which to me, is so exciting.  When they are here, it will be my Intended Mother's birthday, and to celebrate, we will go get an ultrasound to check out the baby so they can officially meet teacup! 

As exciting as that is, their trip isn't just to meet their baby.  They are actually coming for another egg retrieval and asked me if I would carry the sibling for this baby in the future (of course this is all dependent on a healthy and happy delivery!)  What an honor to carry a child for a couple, but to be asked to carry a sibling too?  Makes me feel pretty darn special!!!  So that is the plan -- retrieve some eggs, make some embryos, test them and freeze them so that in a couple years, we can jump back in the saddle again.  We don't have a timeline yet for when the sibling journey will take place and that will depend on how quickly they are ready to jump back in the saddle with having a newborn at home!!

So there is our secret we have been hiding for a few months.  We wanted to wait for a retrieval date and the doctor we work with will be out of office all of August so September it is!!!! I am elated... Over the moon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment