Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Welcome to the SECOND trimester!!!!


Baby is as big as a lemon (or in some cases a peach!) I know I just posted a blog yesterday but I couldn't skip such a big milestone -- the SECOND TRIMESTER!  Woohoo!!

That's right -- my friend's baby has been gestating for 14 weeks now!

Not including the legs, the baby is nearly 3.5 inches long (from head to bum).


If we had an ultrasound done now, this is what the baby would look like.

 What is going on with the Baby!
What is going on inside of my body!




Finally, in response to my blog post yesterday, my IM sent me this lovely email.  I get asked often how it is to do an international surrogacy (many surrogates won't even consider an international couple).  Honestly, working with them is no different than working with a local couple.  The only difference is they are not able to do come to every appointment and we can't meet for lunch whenever we want.  But even if they were local or semi-local, IPs may not have time to do this anyway.  There is rarely a day that goes by that we do not email each other back and forth and often it is in a group email with both IPs and myself.  The distance is small when you make it small and we work really hard to keep the world feeling a bit smaller!  With the right teams working together, anything can be accomplished and we are doing just that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment