Tuesday, December 26, 2017

It has been 2 months !!

Two whole months since I updated. 

I don't know what it is about this pregnancy versus the last one.  Aside from the fact that I blog continuously for my business that it sort of sucks the fun out of blogging for fun!

But when E messaged me tonight asking me if he could include my blog in their baby shower info, I decided that maybe I should update life here quick before it goes out!

So here is a recap of the last 2 months since I updated -- Of course the guys found out the gender and they are excitedly expecting a little girl! 

I was also referred to see the Maternal Fetal Medicine Doctor at another hospital about an hour away.  The reasoning for this is I am on the verge of geriatric pregnancy -- yep at the age of 34.  Also, with IVF, there could be more incidences of things like heart defect.  So that is where the anatomy Ultrasound was completed. Everything with little girl is super healthy.  I had to go back for a fetal echocardiogram as well and again, perfectly normal.  I did have some abnormal glucose screening - My fasting level was high.  So I have had to check sugars (which have been totally normal since the lab test) and she will need a growth scan in January to see what size she is. 

So aside from that -- the guys made it Facebook Official yesterday!  They announced on FB yesterday to all of their friends who did not know prior to this, that they are expecting a baby girl in April.  It truly was a joy to see all of their loved ones that are so excited for E&C and this little girl is already so very loved!  They even announced with one of the Onesies I had specially made for them for Christmas.

Now for a big photo dump from the last 2 months!

Photos from the Anatomy Scan Middle of November
At this time, she measured right on track at 12 oz



Marine Corps Birthday Ball (with my husband and best friend)


Various Belly Photos from the Last Few weeks

21 wks and baby went to her first Packers Game! 

I wish I would have gotten a proper photo of me in this dress I got from Stitch Fix -- We had a wedding we went to!  It was perfect on the baby bump! 24 wks


Christmas Belly Photo - 25.6 wks  


Photos of the Christmas Gifts I got for the guys


Since the guys were married in front of the Lincoln Memorial this year, I found someone to hand paint an ornament for them with their names and wedding date on the back! 

And of course they needed a Daddies to Be ornament!  This year they didn't have a tree or ornaments, I bet next year they will have an entire tree full and totally be in the Christmas Spirit!
For Christmas, they spoiled me with a gift certificate to get a 90 minute prenatal massage -- and a promise to watch my kids while I do it.  Not sure which part of the gift is more valuable!??

So that is it for the updates for now. Upcoming appointments include a repeat of my glucose screening, a regular OB appointment and of course the Growth Scan.  None of us can believe we have about 14 weeks left of this pregnancy.  It has really flown by!  

2 comments:

  1. miss being there and REALLY enjoying the daily journey of your adventure! amazing, fun, special, thoughtful, fabulous you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see an update! I found your blog via a plus pregnancy group on FB and really enjoyed reading through it. I look forward to hearing more and seeing how thrilled the new dads to be are when they meet their little one!

    ReplyDelete