Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Introducing Rowan!

So it is almost 2 weeks since Ms. Rowan made her great debut -- delivered right into her Papa's hands -- Literally -- E helped deliver his baby girl.

On April 12, at exactly 41 wks pregnant, Rowan Genevieve was born at 7lbs 10oz and 19.5 inches long.  The labor, delivery and recovery were simply beautiful.  I will be posting a birth story as soon as I have all of the images from Gayler Photography - You don't want to miss this story!  The photographs she has given me as a sneak peek are simply moving. 

I cannot say enough about how amazing these two guys are and how they show me appreciation every single day.  This journey has been simply amazing.  I get to see them very frequently as I am pumping for Rowan and they are local so milk pick ups involve catching up on how they are sleeping and getting to see them doting and loving on their sweet and beautiful daughter. 

Here is a group photo less than an hour after birth


And a photo of sweet baby Rowan soon after birth when I first got to hold her after the daddies did skin to skin!


I promise - the birth story will be  worth waiting for!  Sorry it took me so long to post an announcement -- even though I had a super easy delivery and recovery, I have been spending 7 hours a day pumping, cleaning bottle parts and storing milk carefully for this special little girl.  I also have been climbing out of the hole of business, pto and other important things that have needed to be done!  The birth story is practically written -- just waiting to post until I have the photos that coincide with the story!

1 comment:

  1. tears! truly happy for you and the guys! and sweet R being surrounded by such wonderful peeps already! good job mel!

    ReplyDelete