Tuesday, September 10, 2019

He or She -- What will baby shark be?

So the news is here!  One of the hardest things I have done during this pregnancy is move from my people: My doulas Melissa & Courtney and my photographer Julie.  Of course these ladies are more than just their professional title, but their title and professional expertise is important to this journey.  Every pregnancy, Julie has done a gender reveal for me.  The first was a video with me in it, pouring the pink tea to signify Aggie.  The second was pink or blue bubble gum and bubbles and I blew a gigantic pink bubble for Rowan.  When I messaged her last week asking for her professional creative spirit, she came up with something fun!  A big thank you to Julie & Mark with Seven Rising Studio for making this possible.  What would a gender reveal for Melanie be without Julie being the creator?  Boring, nonexistent, a text that says "It's a ...."

Without further ado...

Gender Reveal for Baby Shark


^^Click that link!^^

We are all super excited for the results! 💓

No comments:

Post a Comment