Wednesday, August 19, 2015

PINK OR BLUE!?!


 I meant to do this earlier today along with my 21 day update but its been a rough 2 days for me.  My dad was admitted into the hospital last night and I have been with him (without sleep and recovering from pneumonia) for over 24 hours and I am flat out exhausted.  I just walked in the door from the hospital to grab a shower and bed before the big day tomorrow!  Please send up some prayers or good thoughts for my dad as he marches through his treatment and recovery!

My amazing friend and photographer, Julie, snapped a few photos of me the other day to commemorate the halfway mark through the pregnancy.  This is one of the photos she took and with the gender ultrasound tomorrow, I thought it might be fun to play the guessing game!  Don't think the color of the shirt gives it away -- nor the color of the tea cup.  As of right now, none of us know the gender!


Just as a warning -- IPs get to know absolute first whether or not they are having a son or a daughter.  Then I am letting them tell all of their friends and family first that they want to personally reach out and tell... THEN and only THEN will I tell anyone here on my blog or otherwise.  This part is totally fun!!!  Withholding valuable information!!  So don't try to get me to spill the beans!

So -- do you think teacup is a boy or a girl?  I personally go back and forth between the two depending on the week, but today, I am team BLUE!  Feel free to comment on this blog anonymously and I will tally up the votes and see which gender has more votes before I reveal!!!

PS Did I post the time of the appointment?  Just wondering who is going to send me my first stalking text/message!!

1 comment: