Wednesday, October 21, 2015

30 weeks -- as in 75% of this pregnancy is DONE!!!

We have now reached the point where the end has come into sight!  We are working with a doula to get a working  birth plan!  I know the doctors are going to think 'gee great, a birth plan!" LOL but we need to have our care team on board with all of our plans to make this smooth and to make sure everyone has the best experience possible and is able to achieve their goals or moments that mean the most to them!

So here is our 75% through WOOOHOOOOOO Post! 

Can you believe that I actually have something that looks like this growing inside of me right now?  It is just so surreal to believe that this little girl looks like a ... little girl right now!!

She is about 3 lbs now and will be gaining so much weight in the upcoming weeks -- even as much as a half a pound a week!

Movements may start being more visible on the outside?  The writers of this don't know how active this baby is.  Sometimes I wonder if she has 3 sets of legs or arms!  How does this baby move all at once?  I need to get a video of it but she is always most active when I am trying to get comfortable to go to sleep!

I don't usually post bare belly photos but my cycling group (surrogates who transferred close to the same time we did) were all posting them and they peer pressured me into posting one too!  This little girl is growing so big and its very evident with this big round belly!

These last couple of weeks I have felt really fatigued and I am not sure if it is just that I am not sleeping well or because my blood pressure has been insanely low.  Prior to pregnancy 80/60 is not abnormal for me.  While I am pregnant, I am still having the same types of levels.  The low blood pressure when not pregnant does not make me feel bad, but when pregnant and the blood volume has increased significantly, the heart starts racing trying to increase the blood pressure. I have felt light headed a few times, or tingly in the face.  Its MY normal during pregnancy (I have felt this with my own 3), but it really is draining to have your heart beating that fast! 

Another neat thing is that I can hear teacups little joints popping now from the outside.  When she moves, you can hear the popping noise.  It's pretty neat to hear!

Finally, I got an email that floored me.  I literally had to pick my jaw up off of the keyboard from the generosity, kindness and appreciation!
Attached to this email was a $200 gift card to a local salon to go pamper myself and now I just have to figure out what kind of services I want to get! Facial?  Body wrap? Massage? Reflexology? Quiet kid free lunch?  YES YES YES!!!!

E&L have always been so kind and so appreciative through all of this and I am often in awe about how I got so lucky to be matched with such a wonderful couple.   I am so blessed that I have these two on my team and that we get to do this again in the future for a sibling!  I am also equally as blessed that I trusted my friend Sandrine when she said that she had the perfect couple for me and talked me into meeting A) An international couple and B) a couple that was signed with an agency -- neither of which I was interested in matching with!  But I trusted her and she did not lead me wrong! They absolutely were perfect for me and I am so glad that I still have her to confide in and she is often checking in with us as support!  This whole year has been so surreal and such a dream!  I cannot imagine a better match or better journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment