Monday, October 5, 2015

We are 27 weeks! (With a doctor update!)

Hello lovely teacup followers!

Last week on Wednesday, we had an OB appointment to check up on things.  I went in there with a list of things to ask about from "What can I wear while in labor?" (I need to wear something decent because the mom is going to look gorgeous in the photos during the labor and well... I am not... so at least I won't be wearing a drab hospital gown!  It is my saving grace I suppose!  I also had to ask about how many people were allowed in the room during the delivery (The more the merrier!) 

Everything was good with vitals and teacup's heartbeat was 153.  I am measuring about 5 weeks ahead for the second appointment in a row so my OB is sending me for an extra ultrasound.  It could mean that I have loose abdominal muscles (which I know I do).  Sometimes it can be caused by gestational diabetes-- which I do not have fortunately!  And sometimes it could be a condition with the baby (which I am unsure of which conditions).  So the doctor is being safe and getting everything measured to see if shes a big girl or I have too much fluid or sadly, my abs are shot!  My next OB appt is October 30 but I cannot get in for the ultrasound until November 4.  It is going to be a long wait to hear that everything is just fine





This shirt is fitting because of all of the rain we had here in the last week!  We had 9 new leaks in our basement and apparently, I have been a squeaky enough wheel to finally get a transfer to a newer house (with no leaky basement!) approved.  We have no idea when a house will open up for my husband's rank/our family needs but hopefully it will be in the next couple of weeks.  I am not looking forward to moving again, but this house and it's crooked character just needs to go.  I cannot keep living in a house that potentially has mold or whatever could happen with moisture in the house nonstop!  Would also be okay to not have the washer and dryer in the basement!  So moving 7 times in 6 years is in our near future -- but at least this time, the move will just be locally here on base!  Wish us luck!


1 comment: