Sunday, July 23, 2017

Digital Test Video -- But it is still early.




You know what makes me nervous?  Doing digital tests.  Nothing worse than spending $7 on a test that is negative.  It is the nature of surrogacy and IVF.  You need to see the word "pregnant" for it to be real.  But let's be real, it is still early.  This test was taken at 4.75dp5dt (4.75 days past a 5 day transfer) or 9.75dpo (days past ovulation).  Digital tests aren't sensitive at all.  But I can't help but continue to pee on all sticks -- even when they show up negative.

Other side notes, I have a tripod, why didn't I use it?  This video makes me dizzy.

2 comments:

  1. I so needed music with that! Eekkkk! 😬

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're telling me! I had a song playing on my phone, hit record and it stopped. You can't get that moment back so I just kept recording. If I had any energy (This embryo is already sucking my energy away lol), I would have made a cute video but I just wanted to put it out there as quick as possible!

    ReplyDelete