Monday, July 22, 2019

Ultrasound Update

Of course ultrasound day is always exciting but for me, I have been feeling a little anxious.  Though it is common during IVF, bleeding or spotting during pregnancy never gets any easier! It is always scary.  For the last week off and on, I have been spotting while on our trip.  The last time I went to Wisconsin when I was 6 wks pregnant with Rowan, I had a serious bleed and it was terrifying!

So with that, we are 6w2d today and here is a little update on what baby shark is doing!




But you came for the ultrasound update -- Is it one baby shark or two?









Just one little baby measuring perfectly!  Baby Shark's heart started beating in the last few days so it is 111 right now -- which is totally normal for this gestation.  As it keeps beating, it will get stronger and the heart beats per minute will increase.  😍

Now some questions I will answer weekly or whenever I check in and decide to blog 😀


How far along?  6w2d
Total weight gain/measurements: 4 lbs since the start of injections -- Was that 7 wks of travel or estrogen?  Certainly not the blueberry sized baby! Maternity clothes: Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: At night, crummy.  Yet I cannot cope during the day around 2 pm.  I want a nap daily.  Too bad that can't happen. 
Best moment this week: When they put the ultrasound probe on and we saw a heartbeat.  A SINGLE heartbeat!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Not really, But it is the season of fresh fruit and I love fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick? At night, before bed, I feel nauseous.
Labor signs: Too Early
Symptoms: Fatigue and spotting
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy - but I have been accused of being moody which is annoying because the moment you are pregnant, you become hormonal if you have an opinion 😒
Miss anything yet? Margaritas -- I need those as a side to family drama
Looking forward to: My family camping trip next week! 

Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment